MANDATORY MEETING FOR ALL CLERK OF COURSE VOLUNTEERS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 25: 11 AM OR 6 PM
PLEASE MEET AT THE CLERK OF COURSE TENT LOCATED NORTH OF THE TENNIS COURTS
As you know, running an efficient All-City Clerk of Course is very important to the success and enjoyment of the All-City swim meet. That’s one of the reasons we are asking you to join us on Wednesday for a mandatory meeting. Upon arriving, please check in at the tables within Clerk of Course to find out your position. During the meeting, we will walk through all the phases and answer all of your questions regarding our Clerk of Course set up.
On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, please report to volunteer check-in FIRST. If you did not already receive your t-shirt you can pick it up there. You can find out where volunteer check-in is located by visiting the Monona All City Site Plan here.
After checking in at the volunteer station, please arrive to the Main Clerk of Course Tent and be ready to work at the following times:
MORNING SHIFT BEGINS
AFTERNOON SHIFT BEGINS
|Thursday||7:15 a.m.||12:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m.||12 p.m|
|Saturday||7 a.m.||1 p.m.|
This download includes a list of the positions within Clerk of Course. If you read through these descriptions and find there is a job that you absolutely can’t do, please let us know right away.
Location and Required Staging
- The Clerk of Course tent will be located just north of the tennis courts, immediately adjacent to tent city.
- Swimmers must check in at the check-in table before entering the tent.
- Clerk of Course check-in, staging and deliver to the blocks is required for:
- All individual participants in 12 and under events for preliminary events on Thursday and Friday.
- All individual participants in 13 and over events for preliminary events on Thursday must check in to Clerk of Course, but will not be required to remain seated.
- All individual participants in all events for finals on Saturday.
- All relays, which are required to report to Clerk of Course as a complete team.
Swimmers Requiring Assistance
- Each team will be issued a small number of “parent passes” that will be distributed to the coaches. These are to be used at the coach’s discretion.
- If additional passes are required, they must be requested in advance of the meet.
- NO parent will be allowed into the clerk area without this pass. Parents hoping to enter will be directed back to their coaching staff to secure the pass.
- The exception to this procedure will be for the Unified Swim participants. Assistance as needed will be allowed.